Community-supported video game news site N4G is right in the middle of an insane month-long event in which some of the hottest Indie developers are put right in the spotlight.
During Indie Games Month, grassroots studios and developers are grabbing the main page with demos, trailers, previews, interviews, guest blogs, and giveaways! Indeed, at the end of the month the Indie Month Mega Bundle will go to one lucky reader, including codes and copies for all released games covered during July, a $100 Steam or Amazon gift card, and a PS4 console!
You can find a recap below on everything that's been featured so far this month, or you can just head to N4G.com to browse the spotlight.
Day 1: Gone North Games
- Giveaway: Win a Copy of “A Story About My Uncle” and a PS4
- Some Words for A Story About My Uncle
- Developer Blog: Gone North Games
- Interview with Gone North Games
- At A Glance: Gone North Games
Day 2: Coffee Stain Studios
- Giveaway: Win a Copy of Goat Simulator - and a PS4
- Goat Simulator: “Goats are the new zombies”
- Interview with Coffee Stain Studios
- At A Glance: Coffee Stain Studios
Day 3: MagicalTimeBean
- Giveaway: Win a Copy of Escape Goat 2 - and a PS4
- The Blood Pact of Visibility
- Interview with MagicalTimeBean
- Breakout in Indie Month With Escape Goat 2
- At A Glance: MagicalTimeBean
Day 4: Housemarque
- Happy 4th of July from Housemarque!
- Giveaway: Win a Copy of RESOGUN - and a PS4
- We Like Gameplay and That Fits us Fine
- Housemarque Interview: “Everything is better with balls”
- All the Resofun with all the Resogun
- At a Glance: Housemarque
Day 5: Chris Chung
- Giveaway: Catlateral Damage - and enter to win a PS4!
- A Gamer/Game Dev's Opinion of the Game Industry in 2014
- Interview with Chris Chung
- Feline Fine with Catlateral Damage
- At a Glance: Chris Chung
Day 6: Fire Hose Games
- Giveaway: Amazon Gift Cards - and enter to win a PS4!
- Indie Strong
- Brain Surgery and Stand-Up - Fire Hose Games Interview, Part One
- Practically Indie: Fire Hose Games Interview - Part Two
- At a Glance: Fire Hose Games
Day 7: Dejobaan Games
- Giveaway: Drunken Robot Pornography - and enter to win a PS4!
- Interview with Dejobaan Games
- Robot Angst: Making it Work With Booze and Adventure
- At A Glance: Dejobaan Games
Day 8: Vagabond Dog
- Giveaway: Always Sometimes Monsters - and enter to win a PS4!
- Interview with Vagabond Dog, Part Two
- Interview with Vagabond Dog, Part One
- Finding Answers in Always Sometimes Monsters
- Could We Be Always, Sometimes, Monsters?
- At a Glance: Vagabond Dog
Day 9: Chris Hecker
- At a Glance: Chris Hecker
- SpyParty: A Game in Which I Kill My Husband
- Interview with SpyParty's Chris Hecker, Part One
- Interview with SpyParty's Chris Hecker, Part Two
- Giveaway: SpyParty - and enter to win a PS4!
Day 10: Modern Dream
- It's Sabotage!
- At a Glance: Modern Dream
- Interview with Modern Dream’s Ollie Clark - LA Cops
- Giveaway: Steam Codes, LA Cops - and enter to win a PS4!
Day 11: Red Barrels
- Giveaway: OUTLAST: Whistleblower Codes- and enter to win a PS4!
- At a Glance: Red Barrels
- Red Barrels: An Interview with David Chateauneuf and Philippe Morin
- Whistles of the Outlasting Insanity
Day 12: Cowardly Creations
- At a Glance: Cowardly Creations
- Why Indie Games Matter
- Interview with Cowardly Creations
- Giveaway: Steam Gift Codes and a Copy of Uncanny Valley - AND enter...
Day 13: Lumi Games
- At a Glance: Lumi Games
- Lumi Games Interview Part Two: Playing for Charity
- Lumi Games Interview Part One: Starting Out and Building Up
- Giveaway: $100 with Matching Gift to The Super Selma Project - AND...
- A Game Designer’s Approach
- Programming Workflow When Developing a New Game
- Alex's Story
- A Boy's Quest
Day 14: Marc ten Bosch
- At a Glance: Miegakure
- Interview with Miegakure’s Marc ten Bosch, Part One
- Interview with Miegakure’s Marc ten Bosch, Part Two
- A Game in 4D: Miegakure
- $100 in Amazon Gift Cards- AND enter to win a PS4!
Day 15: Klei Entertainment
- At a Glance: Klei Entertainment
- Coming to PS4 July 22: Don't Starve: Reign of Giants Expansion
- Interview with Don’t Starve: Reign of Giants’ Seth Rosen, Part One
- Interview with Don’t Starve: Reign of Giants’ Seth Rosen, Part Two
- Invisible, Inc.: Secret Agent Men and Lessons in Not Skipping Tutor...
- Survival 101 with Don't Starve: In Tools, Hats, and Scary Monsters
- Giveaway: Don’t Starve - and Enter to Win a PS4!