Love Faeria? Now's your chance to earn up to 2,000 gold in the very first Faeria Wiki Editing Contest on Gamepedia! The contest will take place from April 29 through May 13. Learn more about the contest below, then stop by the Official Wiki to get started.
How to Enter
Any person who submits edits to the Faeria Wiki while logged in during the contest period (April 29, 2016 through May 13, 2016) will be considered to have entered the contest. The Wiki Team will then consider each user's personal contributions to determine five (5) winners. General rules listed below:
- All edits must be made while logged in
- Edits will only count if they make some kind of real contribution to the wiki
- Winners will be chosen not only by the quantity of edits, but also edit quality
- First Place: 2,000 Gold and the achievement "Wiki Editing Contest Winner" on Gamepedia
- Second Place: 1,500 Gold
- Third, Fourth, & Fifth Place: 1,000 Gold
Winners will be announced shortly after the contest ends and contacted via the email associated with their Gamepedia account.
New to Wiki Editing?
To view wiki editing tutorials and tips for beginners, you can check out the Gamepedia Help Wiki.
Not Sure Where to Start?
The card database is in need of a complete overhaul. Many cards listed are from very old Faeria versions and are not up to date. Additionally, card values like "Gold" are no longer needed. Much of the work needed rests in this area.
Some resources to help you in this are the following:
You can also help improve the wiki by:
- Fixing spelling or grammatical errors on existing pages
- Uploading and adding images to existing pages
- Creating new pages for in-game content such as cards or decks
- Contributing useful information to existing pages
- Adding game guides and strategy pages
Have questions? Feel free to visit our Gamepedia Support page to get in contact with us. Best of luck editing!
Brianna engages with the Gamepedia community through editorial content and social media. When she’s not busy tweeting about gaming news, she enjoys playing tabletop games, spending time outdoors, and binge-watching sci-fi.